Immersive displays may already be in use, but adoption is in the early phases. This webinar looks at the technical challenges that need to be solved to make immersive displays ubiquitous, and the potential business opportunities that will emerge. These questions and more will be considered from several perspectives: R&D, manufacturing, content production, content delivery and others.
Join a panel of experts as they discuss:
- The architectural and technological gaps that will need to be addressed
- The impacts to content creation, delivery and rendering, network usage and more
- The most likely timelines for adoption of immersive displays
- Tao Chen, VP, Advanced R&D, Adeia
- Pete Ludé, CTO, Mission Rock Digital LLC
- V. Michael Bove, Jr., Technical Advisor, Modern Mirror Inc.
- Chris Chinnock, President, Insight Media, Executive Director, 8K Association
- Shawn Frayne, Looking Glass Factory, Co-founder & CEO