The automotive industry is in a tech-driven revolution that will not only advance safety and sustainability but transform how consumers interact with their vehicles and the brands behind them. In this webinar, we will explore the steps that established players should consider taking in response to the digitization of the in-cabin experience and identify the new players that are likely to play a critical role in the evolution of the software-defined vehicle and the broader automotive sector.
We will discuss how the emergence of increasingly connected and intelligent software-defined vehicles changes the relationships between drivers (as well as passengers) and their vehicles. We will also provide analysis of the impact that digital experiences will have on consumer expectations and automotive brand value.
- Christopher Phillips, Senior Director, Advanced R&D, Adeia
- Elmar Pritsch, Global Lead Software Defined Vehicles, Deloitte
- Partha Goswami, Principal, PG Mobility Analysis
- Greg Ross, Connected Car Practice Leader, motormindz
- James Hodgson, Research Director, ABI Research